The museum’s collection is not only limited to the various railcars. The museum also has in its collection a number of railway related artifacts such as, uniforms, drawings, maps, books and other materials that are available for research and displays.
The Association is constantly looking for artifacts to add to our archive collection. Items being sought include:
- Historic photographs, documents, tickets, schedules, timetables and maps
- Historic uniforms, uniform accessories, hats, railway watches, etc.
- Railcar parts including handles, gauges, fare boxes, seats, lanterns, etc.
- Historic parts catalogues, manuals, drawings, schematics and plans
- Interpretive displays, such as baggage carts, telegraph equipment, railway station accessories, etc.
To make a donation such as the above please contact us.